From "Roberto Venturi" <Ro...@Mercurio.It>
Subject JSPWiki & WebSphere
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 07:11:36 GMT
Hi,
does someone have experience with JSPWiki on WebSphere?

I downloaded the JSPWiki 2.8.4 war file and installed it on Tomcat.
Everything is ok.

But in my organizzation WebSphere is the ONLY java container allowed.

So i installed the war on websphere. Everything is ok but the policy
file seems to be ignored. I tryed on WebSphere 6.1 and 7.0 with the
same results: everyone can do everything (as confirmed by
admin/SecurityConfig.jsp), even anonymous guests.

Someone have you any idea or suggestion on the reason why it appens?

Thanks, have nice days,
Roberto Venturi
(from Italy)

P.S. If i will be able to grant "editing rights" only to logged users,
the second step is to use our old, dusty, out-of-standard
authentication system (built in 1970 on IBM mvs machine) who sends
credentials in an http post call (with a little bit of encryption).

Where have I to put hands on to change authentication sistem?

--
Messaggio inviato da WebMail - http://www.mercurio.it