From Dave Koelmeyer <dave.koelme...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz>
Subject How to disable "List of attachments" in JSPWiki printed documents?
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2012 02:28:38 GMT
Hi All,

Does anyone know how to prevent the "List of attachments" list from
appearing in documents printed in JSPWiki? I assume it's a piece of code
which can be commented out somewhere, but if anyone knows off the top of
their head where to make such a modification would be great.

My reasoning is that the last pages of my documents printed from JSPWiki
typically have a needless listing of attachments (serves no purpose on
the printed page), also it spoils the look and feel of a printed document.

Cheers! :)

--
Dave Koelmeyer
http://www.davekoelmeyer.co.nz