From Andrew Higgins <rah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: archiving our wiki
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 02:32:45 GMT
Hi, Carol.

Have you looked at Siegfried Goeschl's Wiki On A
Stick<https://github.com/sgoeschl/jspwiki-on-a-stick>?
We use it to put a copy of our wiki on a USB flash drive that can be
plugged into any PC with Java installed.  We avoid the page by page
transfer by zipping our page directory and then extracting it to the flash
drive.  You can also put WOAS and your pages on a CD instead of a flash
drive.

hth
Andy