From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene does not index all pages - update Lucene?
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 17:28:20 GMT
Juergen,

there should also be a stacktrace in the jspwiki.log, can you paste that
here?
Googled around a bit a found these ones :
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Lucene-library-errors-td1751908.html
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-530

Looks like indexing silently stops when you pass empty documents to it.
Could it be that you have one or more empty pages in your repository ?
(physical file size 2 bytes)

regards,
Harry