From "Carol Hassler" <Carol.Hass...@wicourts.gov>
Subject archiving our wiki
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 20:58:20 GMT
My organization would like to archive/export our wiki in some kind of
end-user friendly format. The concept is to copy the wiki contents
annually to a format that can be used on any standard computer in case
of an emergency (i.e. saved as an HTML web-style archive, saved as PDF
files, saved as Word files).

Another way to put it is that we are looking for a way to export the
contents of the wiki into a printer-friendly format - to a document that
maintains some organization and formatting and can be used on any
standard computer.

Is anybody aware of a tool out there that would allow for this sort of
mass export? Our wiki is large and we would prefer not to do this type
of export one page at a time.

Thanks!