From Juergen Weber <webe...@gmail.com>
Subject Lucene does not index all pages - update Lucene?
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 14:19:38 GMT

Hi,

we have some 13000 pages (containing UML information generated from a large
UML model) in JSPWiki. JSPWiki can cope with that many pages, but it seems
like Lucene only indexes about half of the pages. But there is no Lucene
Exception in the logs, only very rarely the one below.
The Lucene version in 2.8.4 and trunk is 2.0 from 2006-05-26. I wonder if a
more recent Lucene version would work better, any chance of JSPWiki updating
Lucene?

Greetings, Juergen

2012-03-30 08:54:14,333 [ajp-bio-27009-exec-3] ERROR
com.ecyrd.jspwiki.search.LuceneSearchProvider
BOBNavi:http://elisa/bobnavi/JSON-RPC - Unable to get a Lucene analyzer
java.lang.InstantiationException:
org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer