From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bulk import images
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 12:53:07 GMT
Dave,,

What exactly do you mean with "bulk importing" ?
Do you want all images attached to one jspwiki page?
Do you mean uploading a zipfile containing images?

As far as I know there is no bulk function, depending on what exactly the
scenario is, you could copy the images to the jspwiki attachment directory
with the right names and in the right directories and creating the proper
metadata, but that is very tricky, I would not recommend it.

regards,
Harry