From Dave Koelmeyer <dave.koelme...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz>
Subject Re: Bulk import images
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 13:02:45 GMT
On 04/10/12 12:53 AM, Harry Metske wrote:
> Dave,,
>
> What exactly do you mean with "bulk importing" ?
> Do you want all images attached to one jspwiki page?
> Do you mean uploading a zipfile containing images?
>
> As far as I know there is no bulk function, depending on what exactly the
> scenario is, you could copy the images to the jspwiki attachment directory
> with the right names and in the right directories and creating the proper
> metadata, but that is very tricky, I would not recommend it.

Hi Harry,

Thanks for your reply - I was being a bit vague (several late nights
here), rather than images specifically I'm after the ability to upload
multiple attachments at once. Presently the procedure I follow while
editing a JSPWiki page is to click on the "Attach" tab which gives me a
single "Select file" field and a browse button, a field for a change
note, and an upload button. As far as I can tell, it's a one file per
upload process. Ideally I would have the ability to browse and attach
several files (e.g. several "Select file" fields or something), and
upload them in one go.

Cheers,

--
Dave Koelmeyer