From Andrew Morgenegg <andrew.morgen...@utah.edu>
Subject Re: Question about percent signs in jspwiki links
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2011 16:05:00 GMT
> Hi Andrew,
>
>> From what I understand from the jspwiki faqs jspwiki.percentsign was added to
>> jspwiki in a previous release.  Was it removed in the release I am running?
>
> I couldn't find that property in the current 2.8 branch, so I guess this is
> outdated information. Where exactly did you find this hint?

I found this in a few places.  One being

http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/FAQFormatting

I guess it was something that was removed.

>> Is there another way to put a percent sign in a link path?

What I have is attached files from users that have a space in the link.
When it is linking to a non image file it correctly encodes the space and
the link works.  When it is linking to an image the space is not encoded
properly so the image link does not work.  When I try to manually encode the
space with a %20 it encodes the % to %25 so I end up with %2520 which does
not work either.  I need a way to either keep the space or have jspwiki
encode it properly to %20 on image links like it does to links to other
attachments.

Thank you,
Andrew