From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how create plugin jspwiki on eclipse
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 18:01:35 GMT
Hello Robb,

a couple of links that you might find interesting:
- http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/WritingPlugins
- http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/RozekPlugins

Also, you can have a look at the source code, packages
com.ecyrd.jspwiki.plugin (2.8 branch) or org.apache.wiki.plugin (trunk).
For instance, CurrentTimePlugin, SessionsPlugin and Image classes are very
easy to follow.

regards,
juan pablo