From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how create plugin jspwiki on eclipse
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 18:29:28 GMT
Robb,

maybe this is a good startingpoint for developing on JSPWiki in general :

http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/FAQDevelopment
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/AnonymousSVNAccess

checking out the complete project in your IDE (eclipse is fine) is the best
way to start.
I don't know where the source of graphviz is ...

regards,
Harry