From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: how create plugin jspwiki on eclipse
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 07:16:13 GMT
Hi Robb,

on http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/DebuggingJSPWikiOnTomcatWithEclipse you can find one possible
approach. It's not that comfortable, but it works fine for me.

Regards
 Florian

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
Von: "Robb Zelmann" <zelmann@hotmail.it>
An: "jspUser" <jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 15. November 2011 16:20:32
Betreff: RE: how create plugin jspwiki on eclipse

firstly thank you for your answer.
I have just read the information on the likes. But they don't take away my doubts and problems.
First problem: I would run all jspwiki source on eclipse so I can develop my plugin in Eclipse…can
I do this? Maybe yes, I'm trying to install jspwiki on eclipse following this guide: http://airlab.elet.polimi.it/index.php/Installing_JSPWiki_and_Tomcat
then i'll create my package in src Do you think that this is correct? If not, do you have
any information (links, tutorial etc. ) for this?
Second problem: my plugin needs for work of another plugin, graphviz plugin, do you think
that i can find the src of this plugin ?