From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Browsing a directory
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 19:11:03 GMT

Hi!

I don't think this is possible.

/Janne

On Jun 30, 2011, at 17:47 , Fidel wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I am wondering if there is ANY way to have a "button" in a web application that could
open a browser and let you select the path of a directory in the user side. It would be similar
to html:file but you could select a directory.

> I only need the string with the path, I do not need to upload the directory nor changing
anything, and it would be better if it is a general solution (valid for the more important
browsers: IE, Firefox and Chrome). I have seen some solutions, but hey are only valid for
IE.