From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Plug-in Question
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 10:03:39 GMT

Actually, no. Mahlen Morris wrote a few years back the Hula library which can be used, among
other things, to collect a number of pages and generate a single HTML document out of them
(using our API). Then, pushing it through to a HTML->PDF converter should be trivial.

http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/Hula

/Janne

On 4 Jul 2011, at 09:24, Florian Holeczek wrote:

> Hi Kenneth,
>
> this would be quite hard to do. A wiki is hypertext and thus is a set of pages related
to each other (or not). A Word document is standard text with one beginning and one end. So
you would have to serialize your wiki export somehow. Without further metadata creating a
hierarchy, it isn't possible to programmatically find a good solution to this problem.

> Regards
> Florian
>
> ----- Urspr√ľngliche Mail -----

and create an ms-word or pdf file from the content (i.e. export)?

> This e-mail may contain Sprint Nextel proprietary information intended for the sole use
of the recipient(s). Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.