From Fidel <falf...@hggm.es>
Subject Browsing a directory
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 14:47:52 GMT
Hi there,

I am wondering if there is ANY way to have a "button" in a web
application that could open a browser and let you select the path of a
directory in the user side. It would be similar to html:file but you
could select a directory.

I only need the string with the path, I do not need to upload the
directory nor changing anything, and it would be better if it is a
general solution (valid for the more important browsers: IE, Firefox and
Chrome). I have seen some solutions, but hey are only valid for IE.

Thanks and best regards.

Fidel