From Dirk Frederickx <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: plugin to open attachments in new window
Date Tue, 31 May 2011 08:48:20 GMT
You can try this:

[open in a new window| page/attachment.pdf |target='_blank']

However, the target '_blank' is only added to the <a>paperclip</a> gif.  So
you get the attachment history overview in a new window/tab.  Blub...

If you use the full attachment link, it works:
[TEST | http://sandbox.jspwiki.org/attach/Main/Bear.bmp | target='_blank']

It will render as a hyperlink, but clicking it will open a new window.

dirk