From "George, Kenneth V [NTK]" <Kenneth.V.Geo...@sprint.com>
Subject RE: Complex table formatting
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2011 16:22:53 GMT
Better yet, does JSPWiki support Lists inside Tables?

From: George, Kenneth V [NTK]
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 11:22 AM
To: 'jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org'
Subject: Complex table formatting

I may still be too new to know this, but is there any way to easily format a table in JSPWiki?
 Example, say I have a table (from a spreadsheet), that I want to have formatted with List
items (numbers, bullets, etc.), but I want users of my sight to be able to go in and directly
modify data in the table (so I cannot use ExcelToHTML or ExcelViewer plugin).  What I want
is something like this:

Header 1                              Header 2              Header 3

1.       Col1                       Col2                       Col3

*         Col1                       Col2                       Col3

o   Col1       Col2                       Col3

Any ideas?

(Not sure how this will format to the mail group)

Thanks,

Ken

This e-mail may contain Sprint Nextel proprietary information intended for the sole use of
the recipient(s). Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.