From "George, Kenneth V [NTK]" <Kenneth.V.Geo...@sprint.com>
Subject Thread processes
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 20:48:04 GMT
Is there any way to get JSPWiki to initialize and startup a process without making it a Initializable
plugin?  I would like to write a background task that extends WikiBackgroundThread and does
work on a periodic basis, but, it is not clear to me what I need to do to get it to start
when JSPWiki is started.

Any ideas?

This e-mail may contain Sprint Nextel proprietary information intended for the sole use of
the recipient(s). Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.