From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Thread processes
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2011 13:30:17 GMT

One simple way to do this would be to install a ServletContextListener, start your Thread
in the contextInitialized() method, and clear it away in the contextDestroyed() -method.
You'll need to modify the web.xml tho'.

/Janne

On Apr 4, 2011, at 23:48 , George, Kenneth V [NTK] wrote:

> Is there any way to get JSPWiki to initialize and startup a process without making it
a Initializable plugin?  I would like to write a background task that extends WikiBackgroundThread
and does work on a periodic basis, but, it is not clear to me what I need to do to get it
to start when JSPWiki is started.

> Any ideas?

> This e-mail may contain Sprint Nextel proprietary information intended for the sole use
of the recipient(s). Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.