From Vaughan Schmidt <vschm...@schmidtusa.com>
Subject Re: Nested categories? Tree structure?
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 13:46:59 GMT
Just from personal experience, I tried to do a much similar thing with
JSPWiki and some other wikis - a personal data store.

For 100% personal use, I've decided something like Microsoft Onenote or
Evernote is a better hammer for this scenario.  They don't do great at
storing a lot of code, though.

Not dismissing JSPWiki at all - it is a wonderful tool for many, many
applications.  I just don't think it fits the bill for a personal
database as well as some others.  I was using OneNote, and have started
moving to Evernote and having all my notes available on laptop, iphone,
and ipad wherever and whenever I may be is a great tool.

-Vaughan Schmidt