incubator-jspwiki-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Deleting Files...
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 20:41:08 GMT
My bad. AllPermissions is a concept in JIRA as well, and the JSPWiki  
JIRA didn't have the proper setup.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Craig

On Mar 23, 2011, at 1:33 PM, Florian Holeczek wrote:

> Craig, Kenneth is asking about attachments in JSPWiki, not JIRA ;-)
>
> Regards
> Florian
>
>
> ----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
> Von: "Kenneth V George [NTK]" <Kenneth.V.George@sprint.com>
> An: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 23. März 2011 21:28:40
> Betreff: RE: Deleting Files...
>
> Sorry for my misunderstanding of this, but I am still not clear on  
> what I need to do.  Do I need to change the jspwiki.policy file to  
> include "reporter" as an access permission?
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Craig L Russell [mailto:craig.russell@oracle.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 3:25 PM
> To: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Deleting Files...
>
> Hi,
>
> JIRA changes aren't patches, so please just try it and let us know  
> what happens. If you have trouble, send details.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Craig
>
> On Mar 23, 2011, at 6:41 AM, George, Kenneth V [NTK] wrote:
>
>> So, is there a patch for this, or am I missing something?
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Craig L Russell [mailto:craig.russell@oracle.com]
>> Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 7:34 PM
>> To: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
>> Subject: Re: Deleting Files...
>>
>> Hi Kenneth George,
>>
>> On Mar 22, 2011, at 2:32 PM, George, Kenneth V [NTK] wrote:
>>
>>> So, is the only way to remove an attachment is to get someone with
>>> AllPermissions to delete the file?  Is there a way to allow the  
>>> owner
>>> of the file the ability to remove it?
>>
>> I've changed this so that the reporter can also delete their own
>> attachments.
>>
>> Delete Own Attachments
>> Users with this permission may delete own attachments.
>>
>> ________________________________
>>
>> This e-mail may contain Sprint Nextel proprietary information  
>> intended
>> for the sole use of the recipient(s). Any use by others is  
>> prohibited.
>> If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and
>> delete all copies of the message.
>>
>
> Craig L Russell
> Architect, Oracle
> http://db.apache.org/jdo
> 408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!
>
>
>
> ________________________________
>
> This e-mail may contain Sprint Nextel proprietary information  
> intended for the sole use of the recipient(s). Any use by others is  
> prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact  
> the sender and delete all copies of the message.
>

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!


Mime
View raw message