From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: CK Editor
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 21:14:10 GMT
Hi Christophe,

several mails on the list already show that this is something of common interest.

Would it be possible to create a patch and attach it to a JIRA entry? This way, it would be
easier to compare your modifications to the repository and second, license requirements for
integrating your modifications would be met if you check that button that says "Grant license
to ASF for inclusion in ASF works".

Regards
 Florian

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
Von: "Christophe Dupriez" <christophe.dupriez@poisoncentre.be>
An: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
Gesendet: Montag, 21. März 2011 21:45:27
Betreff: Re: CK Editor

It is for operational purposes: I modified current stable 2.8.

I isolated all java files I modified. User/Group/Authorisation are related to the integration
of Waffle and is not connected to CK.
Also some plugins are modified out of this scope (but Image is for CK editing).

Just take a look and I will try to document essential points for your understanding.

Zip attached!

Good night!

Christophe Dupriez
Centre Antipoisons-Antigifcentrum
C/o Hôpital Central de la Base Reine Astrid
Rue Bruyn
1120 Bruxelles
Belgique
tel 32-(0)2.264.96.36