From "George, Kenneth V [NTK]" <Kenneth.V.Geo...@sprint.com>
Subject RE: Deleting Files...
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:19:18 GMT
That did it!

Thanks everyone.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Jaquith [mailto:andrew.r.jaquith@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 4:16 PM
To: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Deleting Files...

Kenneth --

Yes. In the jspwiki.policy file, make sure you grant the PagePermission "delete" to the roles
you want to have that permission.

It's not possible to grant a "the author of the page can delete"
permission, but you can grant delete privileges to specific groups or roles.

See: http://doc.jspwiki.org/2.4/wiki/Wiki.Admin.Security

Andrew

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 4:43 PM, George, Kenneth V [NTK] <Kenneth.V.George@sprint.com>
wrote:
> Ok, so is there a possibility for those who upload an attachment to be able to delete
them without Administrative permissions (AllPermissions) to the page?