From "George, Kenneth V [NTK]" <Kenneth.V.Geo...@sprint.com>
Subject Question about Attachments
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2011 17:06:14 GMT
I had an idea, but need to know if it can be done (and how to do it).

1.       I would like to save attachments to the Wiki in an un-versioned fashion.  The reason
for this is that the versioning changes the file-name of the uploaded attachment to the version
number of the file being uploaded.  This means that on the system, I cannot easily identify
the file that was uploaded just by the filename.

2.       Which leads me to question #2: Can the wiki be setup to have separate attachment
locations for specific wiki pages and their children?  I would like to store project documentation
in a specific directory for each project.  So, the top wiki document contains InterWiki links
to other pages.  Each of those pages need to store documents in a specific directory and all
the InterWiki links that are children of that page need to store their documents in the same
area.

Any ideas on how to do all of this?

This e-mail may contain Sprint Nextel proprietary information intended for the sole use of
the recipient(s). Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.