From "George, Kenneth V [NTK]" <Kenneth.V.Geo...@sprint.com>
Subject RSS Feed issuse
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 22:23:23 GMT
I have installed JSPWIKI 2.8.4 and setup RSS feeds.  The file was generated, BUT, I am only
getting updates on 2 pages (Main and About).  Neither of these is protected.  However, I have
made several changes to pages that ARE protected and these don't show up.  How do I get these
to show up since several people have VIEW/EDIT access to the pages and want to know when things
change?

Thanks.

This e-mail may contain Sprint Nextel proprietary information intended for the sole use of
the recipient(s). Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.