From "lgilardoni61@gmail.com" <lgilardon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CK Editor
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 18:23:35 GMT
  Cfristophe, did you patched 3.0 or the current stable 2.8.x?

In the latter case I would be very interested in sharing as I'm
experiencing same kind of strategical problems, and could provide at
least some feedback if not some
contrib  (well, interested also in the former case, but on the longer
term .... also as I'm currently really able to contribute to 3.0 due to
complete lack of time)

Luca Gilardoni

On 3/21/2011 6:58 PM, Christophe Dupriez wrote:
> Most are improving the recovery of CK generated XHTML to re-encode pages in JSPWiki text.
> Some are to send something CK will better manage.
>
> The biggest one is to ensure no paragraph ends within a table cell...
>
> All this being rather "strategical" (I feel rather bad when my users come by saying I
messed their pages), I suggest (if somebody has some time for this) that I send the code and
we discuss (and document) the reasons of the changes...