From "lgilardoni61@gmail.com" <lgilardon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FCK Editor
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 18:16:44 GMT
  To add .....
It should happen (i.e. you need to make available those two jars) in any
tomcat > 5.0. Probably those were before available in common or shared

On 3/21/2011 6:29 PM, Florian Holeczek wrote:
> Hi Kenneth,
>
> I've been able to resolve the issue by, well, reading the Xerces documentation :-)
> In addition to the xercesImpl.jar (implementation) you have to drop in the xml-apis.jar,
too (interfaces). No idea why it used to work with only the xercesImpl.jar so far. I guess
this was possible as a side effect of the JDK implementation.

INSD Projects Wiki:http://10.180.220.12:8080/wiki/Edit.jsp - Error.jsp exception is:
> [...]
>          at org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderFactory.createXMLReader(XMLReaderFactory.java:180)
>          at org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder.createParser(SAXBuilder.java:525)
>          at org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder.build(SAXBuilder.java:424)
>          at org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder.build(SAXBuilder.java:851)
>          at com.ecyrd.jspwiki.htmltowiki.HtmlStringToWikiTranslator.htmlStringToElement(HtmlStringToWikiTranslator.java:112)
>          at com.ecyrd.jspwiki.htmltowiki.HtmlStringToWikiTranslator.translate(HtmlStringToWikiTranslator.java:95)
>          at com.ecyrd.jspwiki.htmltowiki.HtmlStringToWikiTranslator.translate(HtmlStringToWikiTranslator.java:79)
>          at org.apache.jsp.Edit_jsp._jspService(Edit_jsp.java:132)
>          at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
>          at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
>          at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:417)
>          at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:391)
>          at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:334)
>          at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
>          at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:306)
>          at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
>          at com.ecyrd.jspwiki.ui.WikiServletFilter.doFilter(WikiServletFilter.java:174)
>          at com.ecyrd.jspwiki.ui.WikiJSPFilter.doFilter(WikiJSPFilter.java:111)
>          at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:244)
>          at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
>          at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:240)
>          at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:161)
>          at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:164)
>          at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:100)
>          at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:550)
>          at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
>          at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:380)
>          at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:243)
>          at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:188)
>          at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:288)
>          at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
>          at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser
>          at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1643)
>          at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1488)

to ensure it always comes first in the classpath?

> /Janne
>
> On 18 Mar 2011, at 17:37, George, Kenneth V [NTK] wrote:
>
>> Ok, so I installed the latest CK editor, downloaded all the necessary files from
the link below and still I get the same error:

>> JSPWiki has detected an error
>> Error Message
>> org/apache/xerces/parsers/AbstractSAXParser
>> Exception
>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
>> Place where detected
>> native methodjava.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(), line -2 If you have
>> changed the templates, please do check them. This error message may show up because
of that. If you have not changed them, and you are either installing JSPWiki for the first
time or have changed configuration, then you might want to check your configuration files.
If you are absolutely sure that JSPWiki was running quite okay or you can't figure out what
is going on, then by all means, come over to jspwiki.org and tell us. There is more information
in the log file (like the full stack trace, which you should add to any error report).