From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject RE: FCK Editor
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2011 06:28:53 GMT
Try switching to another browser; I had no problems downloading this
file with Chrome or Firefox.  (And I am not even going to ask why IE
renamed a file?!)

>>> "George, Kenneth V [NTK]"  03/18/11 1:13 AM >>>
Just tried it, but I get this error message when I try to download it
(click on the CK.jsp file)

"Internet Explorer cannot download CK.jsp from issues.apache.org

Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet site.  The
requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found.  Please try
again later."

I had no problems downloading CK.jar (although it comes down as CK.zip)