From Thore <IWKGLWNHX...@spammotel.com>
Subject Container-managed authentication: manage access on user level
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 07:24:14 GMT

Hi,

I use JSPWiki as a knowledge platform for a small team since a long time
(V2.8.4 at the moment).

Now I want to switch to "Container-managed authentication". It works fine.
JSPWiki identifies the userid correctly - so the user is authenticated
without explicit login.

The problem is, that this will work for every user in my company. But I want
to allow access only to a few users. It is not possible for me to modify the
container-managed authentication.

So I'm looking for a way to give access based on userid within JSPWiki.
Actually it should be a very simple solution. A manually managed user list
would be sufficient.

Is there a nice and easy way to do this? Can this be done by modifying
jspwiki.policy?

Thanks a lot!