From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: FCK Editor
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 22:12:07 GMT
Hi Kenneth,

you should give more details... Which versions of JSPWiki and FCK editor? Which application
server? Which errors?

Regards
 Florian

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
Von: "Kenneth V George [NTK]" <Kenneth.V.George@sprint.com>
An: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 17. März 2011 23:01:50
Betreff: FCK Editor

I want to install the FCK editor for my wiki.  I have followed the instructions on JSP Wiki
(except for installing xercesImpl.jar) and the editor seems to be running.  However, I get
errors when I save a document.  So, I added xercesImpl.jar, but the application will not start
with it in WEB-INF/lib.  I had to remove it in order to get the app to run.

Any ideas?

This e-mail may contain Sprint Nextel proprietary information intended for the sole use of
the recipient(s). Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.