From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: Change Password Issues
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 21:33:22 GMT
Hi Kenneth,

it's right there, "My Prefs" in the Profile tab.

Regards
 Florian

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
Von: "Kenneth V George [NTK]" <Kenneth.V.George@sprint.com>
An: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 17. März 2011 22:08:32
Betreff: Change Password Issues

I am unable to find a page that allows existing, authenticated users to change their password.
 I have tried going to "My Prefs", but it is not there.  Anyone know where this is?

This e-mail may contain Sprint Nextel proprietary information intended for the sole use of
the recipient(s). Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.