From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: searching
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 17:42:51 GMT
Rolf,

see the source
https://github.com/apache/jspwiki/blob/jspwiki_2_8_5/src/com/ecyrd/jspwiki/search/LuceneSearchProvider.java#L328

as you can see, currently the filetypes are hardcoded to just 4 types.
We could make this a configurable option, patches are welcome.

You say "comments given to an Attachment", I assume you mean Change Notes
entered while uploading an attachment (or saving an normal Wiki Page).
That is a bit more work I think.
Being a complete Lucene null, but looking at the code it looks like we could
add another field (we already index the page author and page name) for the
Change Note.

regards,
Harry