From "lgilardoni61@gmail.com" <lgilardon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Single Sign on against joomla
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 08:33:50 GMT
  Yes, JOSSO and CAS were both candidates. However, given that we
already setup a single credential scheme by forcing tomcat to authenticate
against joomla users db, we are also trying a much simpler solution to
setup, involving seamleslly logging in joomla from wiki login through
an ajax call and viceversa ....

e.g from joomla login:

<script type="text/javascript" >
function submitJspWiki(){
var u = document.getElementById('mod_login_username').value;
var p = document.getElementById('mod_login_password').value;
var url=
"https://www.wikilex.eu/WikiLex/j_security_check?"+'j_username='+u+'&j_password='+p+'&redirect=&submitlogin=Login';
$.ajax({type: "POST",url: url,data: ''});
return true;
}
</script>

<form action="..../index.php?option=com_comprofiler&amp;task=login"
    method="post" id="mod_loginform" style="margin:0px;"
    onsubmit="javascript:submitJspWiki();">

seems to work. No perfect but easy and handy for this (special) case.