From "Christophe Dupriez" <christophe.dupr...@poisoncentre.be>
Subject Re: Single Sign on against joomla
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2011 10:51:15 GMT

tel 32-(0)2.264.96.36
fax 32-(0)2.264.96.46
      _____

  From: lgilardoni61@gmail.com [mailto:lgilardoni61@gmail.com]
To: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 18:29:06 +0100
Subject: Single Sign on against joomla

Hi Guys.

I have a jspwiki installation running ina a tomcat, togther with a
couple of other apps. Already doing SSO within tomcat
the usual way (valve). Now we also attached a joomla server, which also
acts as master password provider (and, yes, tomcat
is now proxied by apache).

We already managed to have single credentials by implementing in the
valve a check agains joomla user/pw in the mysql db, so that
a user may log into joomla and into any tomcat based appl using the same
credentials. But would like to have a real Single Sign On
between joomla and jspwiki (and/or all the others tomcat apps).

Any hints? We are going to have a look at Josso but wondering if anyone
has any other suggestion or experience to share.

Tx in advance

LG