From Siegfried Göschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.com>
Subject Re: Is jspwiki 3.0 moving away from FileSystemProvider?
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 09:32:29 GMT
A "jgit-filesystemprovider" wouold be really cool !

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

----- Urspr√ľngliche Mail -----
Von: "Kees Kuip" <keeskuip@xs4all.nl>
An: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
Gesendet: Montag, 29. November 2010 23:14:11
Betreff: Is jspwiki 3.0 moving away from FileSystemProvider?

I checked-out the latest JSPWiki and saw that FileSystemProvider does not exist anymore.
What is the replacement? Is the jcr-backend going the only provider?

I was planning on writing a jgit-filesystemprovider to build a distributed wiki but if
that interface is deprecated it is wasted time.

Best regards,
Kees Kuip