From Louis.Mast...@log-net.com
Subject Re: Staleness indicator?
Date Sun, 03 Oct 2010 22:49:17 GMT
Write a new Staleness plugin.  Use the Recent Changes as a template.

Chris Herdt <cherdt@gmail.com>
10/01/2010 04:58 PM
Please respond to
jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org

jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Staleness indicator?

My department uses JSPWiki (2.8.3) for internal documentation. I was
wondering if there is anything like the Recent Changes page that shows
stale pages -- the pages that have gone the longest without an edit?

Basically, I'm trying to find a way to flag stale pages for review, so
we can verify on an ongoing basis that our documentation is
up-to-date.

--
Chris Herdt
Web Applications Developer