From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki 2.8.4 released
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 16:45:43 GMT

Heya!

Actually, the Exporter is not yet functional, so it's not really a
runtime dependency yet. It's under development (and is supposed to
make moving to 3.x easier).

So I guess it's more or less a YMMV thing - we keep stuff in tests/lib
that isn't really needed during runtime to keep the binary distro size
lower.

/Janne