From Brian Burch <Br...@PingToo.com>
Subject Photo Collection plugin - friendly page titles
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2010 10:27:56 GMT
Just a warning about the version 2 plugin. It also includes a new
version of the PhotoPageNameTag which uses the jspwiki.properties
photoCollection.collection.base and photoCollection.collection.alias.

I had to rework a lot of unit tests and wrote several new ones. I
discovered some "strangeness" in the way friendly page titles were
generated and had to fix what I could to make it behave more
consistently. As far as I can tell, I have NOT changed the way wiki page
names are created, but the way they display pleases me more,
particularly when adjacent path components end and start with digits.

I'm still not completely satisfied with this new behaviour, but my
planned next version will do better. Unfortunately, I suspect I will
have to change the synthesised path names and so it will not be 100%
backward compatible with existing collection wiki pages. I will include
instructions on dealing with any necessary page renaming once I've
worked out the details.

Brian