From Chris Haynes <ch...@harvington.org.uk>
Subject Friendly page titless
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2010 20:58:07 GMT
Hey! Just a minute!

Is this the new Wiki structure which permits pages to be organized into directory groups (that
I was asking for last year)?

Is it in a standard release yet?

Is it documented anywhere other than in the eMail thread?

Did I miss some big announcement or is _this_ it?

Regards, from a happily-expectant

Chris