From "Fritz Schneider" <Fr...@Peacham.com>
Subject Photo Collection plugin
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2010 05:00:46 GMT
I'm trying to set up a wiki for my Church at http://www.peacham.com/ccla in
order to organize the collections of pictures that people have. I am running
JSP Wiki 2.8.3 under Tomcat under Windows/XP. Since we are trying to
organize photographs and scanned documents, I found the Photo Collection
Plugin to be extremely valuable.

I had some problems with installation, but, being a newbie, I wanted to run
my solutions past the list before I update the wiki pages.

1.       The wiki documentation for thumbs refers to
"jspwiki.default.thumbspath" and "jspwiki.default.thumbspfx", but the first
qualifier should be "photoCollection".

2.       When editing Header.jsp  you need to also define the taglib. I
ended up extracting photocollection.tld  from photocollection.jar and
putting it in \Tomcat\webapps\ccla\WEB-INF so I could reference it:
 <%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/photocollection.tld" prefix="photo" %>

I notice that my thumbs directory shows up as a link on my photo collection
page. Is there some way to suppress this?

Thanks,

Fritz