From Louis.Mast...@log-net.com
Subject Re: Non existing attachment rendered as an anchor
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 12:06:36 GMT
This is looking like a code change to me (unless someone else has found a
way to do this).

Madhusuthanan Seetharam <mseethar@gmail.com>
07/21/2010 02:41 AM
Please respond to
jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org

jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Non existing attachment rendered as an anchor

Hello all,
    When I put an attachment (that doesn't exist) markup syntax (e.g.,
[MyPage/unavailable.txt]), it is rendered as a link. When I click this
link
it throws a 404 error. Can I tell JSPWiki not to turn unavailable
attachments into anchors? I've added this question at
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/TextFormattingRulesDiscussion, also.

Thanks,
 - Madhu