From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException now...
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2010 01:32:29 GMT
Hi Harald --

Having taken a look at the code, I think it is possible that unlikely
that JSPWiki could be causing the problem. The line in XMLUserDatabase
that triggered the downstream error is simply searching for an XML
Node by tag name:

NodeList users = c_dom.getElementsByTagName( USER_TAG )

The tag name USER_TAG is static and predictable, so no user- or
configuration-related inputs could be causing this.

It is possible that there is something funky with your XML DOM parser.
I noticed that your JRE is using the gnu.xml.dom package. You might
want to see if using a different DOM parser (for example, Xerces)
produces a different result. The GNU DOM package might have been
updated when you did your update.

Let me know what you find out..

Andrew