From Harald Krammer <Harald.Kram...@hkr.at>
Subject Re: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException now...
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2010 19:07:13 GMT
Hello Andrew,

Today I moved back to JRE 1.6u20 and the problem happens again. So I
think the VM isn't involved.
I agree that other components could be the reason, but my test
environment and my family wiki is running fine with the same system. I
guess it is a local problem with "special" content in my company-wiki.

I enabled the debug option and here is my log in case of the problem:
http://hkr.at/problem.txt

I got one more Exception 'javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: WikiContext
may not be NULL - serious internal problem'. Maybe it helps to find out
what's wrong.
The user told me he added only an attachment to a side and then the
problems were starting. (e.g. Login not possible any more)

After reviewing of the log file I found one more exception  type:
2010-07-28 10:01:47,447 [main] WARN
com.ecyrd.jspwiki.parser.JSPWikiMarkupParser  - TranslatorReader got a
faulty page name!

Full trace is here http://hkr.at/exception.txt
Is there a connection ?

Nice greetings,