From James Goodwin <AlonzoChu...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: SimpleJSPWiki file corrupt
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 18:25:28 GMT
Harry,

Thanks for the reply.
And ugh: I was afraid of that.

I'll try, but not soon (we're about to go on vacation).
For the moment I will just provide version details on what I'm using:

Win7Pro 32 bit, automatic MSFT updates
7zip 9.11 beta

I suspect there  is some versioning issue with the zip protocol but have
no idea what. Anybody know exactly what was used to zip the file?

Thanks
Jim