From Jingang Zhou <zhou...@neusoft.com>
Subject Re: how to implement advanced table features in JSPWiki
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:33:04 GMT
I do not find any error and I am sure the jspwiki.plugin.searchPath contains no trailing spaces.

Robin
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dirk Frederickx" <dirk.frederickx@gmail.com>
To: <jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 8:24 PM
Subject: Re: how to implement advanced table features in JSPWiki

If JSPWiki doesn't recognise the plugin, it normally generates an error.
Make sure to check the jspwiki.properties file -- eg the line with
jspwiki.plugin.searchPath should not contain any trailing spaces
(probably no trailing comma as well)

dirk

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 2:03 PM, Jingang Zhou <zhou-jg@neusoft.com> wrote:
> I download the v0.3 tableplugin (Table.jar) and place it in the WEB-INF/lib and modify
the plugin searchPath in the WEB-INF/jspwiki.properties to jspwiki.plugin.searchPath = brushed.jspwiki.tableplugin,

of
is
copying

from