From Hemligt Namn <leoma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is JSPWiki 3.0 or 3.1 or trunk stable?
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 07:49:06 GMT
Hello again,

Sorry about my previous letter. I checked version numbers in SVN and
I realize there is no version 3.1 anywhere. And that 3.0 is currently being
developed in trunk.

(Don't know why I thought 3.0 and 3.1 had been released.
Perhaps looking at version numbers from some other open source project
messed up my memory.)

So only one question remains: Is trunk very unstable?
Or would it be reasonable to use trunk now,
since then I won't need to upgrade to 3.0 once it's released.

Regards, Magnus