From Hemligt Namn <leoma...@gmail.com>
Subject Is JSPWiki 3.0 or 3.1 or trunk stable?
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 07:39:09 GMT
Hi JSP people!

How stable is 3.0 and 3.1 and trunk? Would you recommend using them
instead of 2.8.3?

The Web page http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/JSPWikiDownload
says: "Current stable release : 2.8.3",
and in SVN there are versions 3.0 and 3.1.
Are they unstable, or is the Web page a little bit out of date ?

The Web page says, concerning the trunk: "the code is broken". Is this still so?

I would be using JSPWiki in a test / development environment the next
few months / half year.
So if 3.X is only-a-little-bit-unstable then 3.X might be better for
me, than a very stable 2.8.3,
since I won't need to upgrade from 2.8.3 to 3.X if I start with 3.X.

Regards, Magnus