From Foster Schucker <Fos...@Schucker.org>
Subject Re: JSPWiki - new Page
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 20:34:57 GMT
I have this code in the left nav bar of my wiki:

<DIV class="createbox">
<FORM action="http://www.schucker.org/Edit.jsp"
      ACCEPT-CHARSET="ISO-8859-1,UTF-8">
      <A CLASS="wikipage"
HREF="http://www.schucker.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CreateNewPage">Create New
Page:</A>
      <INPUT type="text" name="page" size="20">
</FORM>
</DIV>

I put the name of the page into the box and hit enter.

The normal way is to edit a page, put the new page link in the page
[MyNewPageName] and save.  Click on the red link in the page and you'll
be asked to edit the new page.

Good luck!
Foster