From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ACL problem
Date Sat, 24 Apr 2010 17:28:42 GMT
David,

your jspwiki.policy looks fine.
I cannot reproduce your problem, when you access the protected page
anonymously you should get a message like
*User 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 has no access - redirecting
(permission=("com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.PagePermission","JSPWiki:Testpage","view"))
*

Have you made changes to web.xml and/or jspwiki.properties that might affect
this behaviour ?
Can you reproduce it on http://sandbox.jspwiki.org ?

regards,
Harry