From Rolf Schumacher <r...@august.de>
Subject problems with apt-get installed tomcat and jspwiki
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 01:32:33 GMT
Dear JSPWiki Expert,

with a new Debian system I firstly tried to install tomcat by "apt-get
install tomcat6".

Than I "jar -xf JSPWiki.jar" to webapps/jspw. It's 2.8.3.
Edited jspwiki.properties, let the wiki files reside in /home/rsc/jspw
(see http://pastebin.ca/1841933).
Extracted the core pages to that directory, gave the directory itself a
777 access code, all the files in there 666.
Restarted Tomcat and got this errors in catalina.out:

http://pastebin.ca/1841932

Of course, I do not understand that messages.

You know what's going on here?

Rolf